Ummm… YES please.
Congrats, you’ve completed your Reiki training class and are officially a Reiki practitioner! Now what?
If you haven’t done so already, the first thing you want to do is buy a portable Reiki table to use when you work with clients. Reiki tables abound, however, so finding the right table for your particular needs can sometimes seem overwhelming at first.
Here are some tips I’ve learned along the way:
How to find the best portable Reiki table for you
- Decide if you want your Reiki table to be metal or wood. Since metal charges energy, metal Reiki tables will create a circuit of Reiki around the table. Pretty cool, huh? Also, metal Reiki tables don’t absorb toxic energy the way wood sometimes can.That is not to say wood portable Reiki tables are all bad, however. Wood Reiki tables are very grounding and can offer a stable, relaxing environment for your clients to receive the Reiki healing energy. I have an Inner Strength Reiki Table that I love and use quite often when visiting clients for mobile Reiki sessions. As long as I cleanse my wood Inner Strength table periodically, I am always just fine.
- Think about the Reiki tables or massage tables you’ve been on – which tables have been most comfortable for you? Do you prefer Reiki tables with special headrests or removable sections for the chest area? Ask around as well. Does the Reiki Master who taught your Reiki training course like his or her portable Reiki table? Do they find it easy enough to clean and transport around? I personally have found my portable Reiki Table Cart to be worth its weight in gold!
- Will you need more than one table? If you are a massage therapist or plan to teach Reiki training classes or courses in the future, you may find that you’ll need multiple portable Reiki tables. So, perhaps this first table doesn’t have to be the most expensive around, and you can upgrade as your business’ needs do.
- Do your research online – read Reiki table reviews, and find out what other Reiki Masters and practitioners are saying about their tables. Look at different Reiki blogs (It’s very obvious that I prefer Earthlite Reiki Tables!) Ask any Reiki practitioners or massage therapists that you know as well.
- Understand that you usually get what you pay for. While there are definitely deals out there – and I highly encourage you to do your homework – the more expensive tables are often the higher quality ones as well. But even if your first portable Reiki table doesn’t have all the extra padding a more expensive one might, you can always buy a fleece cover to put over it. They make a world of difference!
- There is nothing wrong with starting small, and buying an affordable Reiki table when you first start out. You can always get a better Reiki table with the money you make from your practice. As your clients (and income) grow, then you can buy an additional table or that EarthLite portable Reiki table you feel you simply must have but just doesn’t quite fit into your price range at the moment. Besides, think how good you will feel knowing that the Reiki energy has paid for your new and improved table. Just one more way Reiki is amazing!
Follow these foolproof tips, and your hunt for the best Reiki table will be that much easier. Never fear, (Well, we all fear, but do what you need to do anyway!) and rest assured that the I will do everything I can to help you find that perfect Reiki table. Or, perhaps your portable Reiki table will find you?
Other articles to help you find a portable Reiki table
Again, hats off to you for starting a new venture, and I wish you the absolute best of luck in your new Reiki career. If you have any questions whatsoever about portable Reiki tables (or anything else Reiki-related for that matter!) contact me and I will be more than happy to help you in any way I can.