Download your free copy of my book Reiki for BeginnersSend it!
Send my free Reiki ebook!

 

 

REIKI II ONLINE VIDEO COURSE

COMING VERY SOON!

 
 

In the online Reiki II class training, you:

  • learn how to send Reiki through time and space (across distances and to your “past” and “future” selves.)
  • get to know your chakras in great detail.
  • understand how to use a pendulum and work with crystals in your Reiki sessions.
  • find out how to clear karma and manifest what you want to create in your life.
Sedona landscape filming Reiki II

Your Reiki II online class is filmed in beautiful Sedona, AZ.


But wait, there’s more.

Your online Reiki II video training includes two special bonuses:

 BONUS: A REIKI MANIFESTATION CIRCLE

Reiki II class Manifestation Circle crystals Exponentially increase the potency of what you WILL manifest and create by adding your energy into a very special Reiki Manifestation Circle.

 

BONUS: HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR REIKI PENDULUM

A Reiki pendulum

Learn how to program the pendulum you receive in the mail along with your Reiki II certificate.

 

Reiki II certificateYour Reiki II certification comes in the mail with your name handwritten in calligraphy. My talented mom, who always jokes that she’s half-Japanese, does the calligraphy.

Guess that makes sense why I AM so into Reiki…

By the end of your online Reiki II course, you will know how to heal previous trauma and send Reiki into the future for important events. You will also be attuned to the extremely powerful Mental/Emotional symbol as well as twelve other Reiki symbols.

Every single Reiki II student I’ve taught has reported feeling a large increase in their ability to send Reiki after they take the Level II Second Degree Reiki training.

I read that we open up and become a channel for the Reiki 20% in a Reiki I training and the remaining 80% in a Level II course. Even though, I’m not sure how we can really quantify that since we each experience our Reiki attunement differently and bring our own vibrational frequency to the (Reiki) table. But still, taking the Reiki Level II online training is very powerful indeed!

The Reiki II online course will be ready in the next month or two.

Sign up for my free Reiki newsletter to find out when the online Reiki II class will be open!

Sign me up!

amethyst for Reiki classes

Prerequisite: A Reiki Level I course training

You don’t have to take your first degree of Reiki with me, but you do want to have taken a Reiki I training course previously. You should be attuned to the Power Symbol and know how to give yourself as well as another person a full Reiki treatment before you take the Reiki II class.

 
the REIKI I COURSE

Become a Reiki practitioner today and learn how to give both traditional and intuitive Reiki sessions.

LEARN MORE
the ANIMAL REIKI COURSE

Learn how to give a complete Animal Reiki session, communicate telepathically with animals, work with their chakras and invite in animal spirit medicine in my most popular class!

FULL DETAILS
GET YOUR FIVE REIKI II PRINCIPLES

Print out your free download of the five Reiki principles Usui Sensei gave to have more peace, trust & JOY in your life.

DOWNLOAD
4 Comments
  1. Charles says:

    I would like very much to learn Reiki. Can you send me more information about your Reiki classes please?

    1. The Reiki Master says:

      Sure thing, you can read all about my online Reiki trainings at http://www.ReikiTrainingCourses.org. and also enroll for the Animal Reiki and Reiki I courses. I am still putting the finishing touches on Reiki II and the Reiki Master Teacher course.

      The Reiki I online training is the perfect place to start. In the course, you receive your Reiki I attunement and learn how to send in-person Reiki to yourself as well as other people. If you still have any other questions, please feel free to ask me!

      Brooke

  2. Cher says:

    I have done Reiki 1 a few years ago with evening college in Sydney
    Would I have to Reiki 1 with you online before I can do Reiki 2 and do you know of any in Sydney

    1. The Reiki Master says:

      Hi Cher,

      Thanks so much for your email. I am going to send you a private email with more details, but the quick answer is no, you don’t have to take Reiki I from us before taking the Reiki II class. We will review everything from Reiki I to make sure you know the basics, and then we would move right on to Reiki II.

      Sending you the email now!

      Brooke
      Reiki Master Teacher

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 

Get my Reiki for Beginners book for free!

Sign up for my Reiki newsletter and download your copy right away.

it's free!
I have the utmost respect for your privacy. Your information is safe and secure.